When an organisation grows to a point where it has multiple sites in multiple geographies, it frequently needs local networks to communicate directly with each other and/or access resources held at other sites. A Satellite network combined with Terrestrial capacity can be the ideal solution.
Terrace Projects is dedicated to delivering sustainable, cost-effective SATCOM services to users worldwide. For over a decade, Terrace Projects has provided design, installation, and management services for wide-area and international satellite networks supporting the SATCOM needs of Government, Corporate and Non-Governmental organisations.
Our commitment to customer requirements continues to guide the implementation of our satellite and terrestrial telecommunications technologies.
VSAT – SCPC
- Scalable, Dedicated Network Solution offered in custom Private Network configuration for “always on” connectivity.
- Available in both C- and Ku-Band
- Ideal for a range of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint services
- Highly secure encryption options
VSAT – DVB-S2/ ACM
iDirect based service is ideal for organisations that require flexible and scalable solutions. A shared platform that reduces costs by optimising all available satellite bandwidth, ensuring clients receive high quality voice, data, and video service at the lowest possible price.
Terrace projects leverages this technology to build next-generation satellite networks that significantly improve bandwidth efficiency and lower operating costs. The DVB-S2 standard incorporates new modulation and FEC schemes, supporting QPSK, 8PSK and 16APSK modulations on the DVB-S2 downstream and enabling Adaptive Coding Modulation (ACM) to optimize operating parameters.
- Scalable, Shared Network Enterprise Solution offered in Public and custom Private Network configurations for “always on” applications.
- Access to numerous networks globally, serving the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa in C- and Ku-Bands.
- Several levels of network quality with optional, incremental burstable and guaranteed (committed) bandwidth & information rates.
- PSTN and ISP access on public networks with VPN connectivity, with regional DID and public IP addressing options
- Private Network Monitoring & Status Reporting
Inmarsat BGAN offers a range of data connections to suit particular applications. With its Standard IP data service, it provides the user with a data connection speed up to 492 Kbps, suitable for standard office-type applications such as email, internet and intranet access and VPN access to corporate networks.
The portfolio of IP streaming rates allow the user to stream data at kbps rates of 32, 64, 128, 176, 256 and BGAN X-Stream™, as well as supporting ISDN at 64kbps. They are guaranteed and on-demand meaning that you can select a streaming rate anytime, and anywhere for any streaming application ranging from videoconferencing, through to the top end of the scale for live broadcasting via satellite.
BGAN also allows you to make a phone call at the same time as having an open Standard IP session. You can access the voice service via the standard RJ-11 port, or Bluetooth, depending on what BGAN terminal you choose.
- High-speed wireless IP data (up to 492 kbps) and circuit-switched network
- Streaming IP data rates up to 384 kbps on demand, which is a significant benefit if you need guaranteed, uninterrupted throughput, without contended service degradation.
- An extensive range of small, light-weight terminals with convenient accessories
- BGAN Launchpad software provides a standard user interface across all BGAN terminals. The Launch Pad enables you to control your connection type, access utilities and take advantage of unique value-added services.
- Familiar GAN-standard 64 kbps ISDN, Fax and 4.8 kbps voice to fixed, mobile and any other MSS
- Simultaneous data and voice
- Support for supplementary services, e.g., call hold, call waiting and voicemail
- SMS text messages can be sent and received for business and private use
- Worldwide coverage
Terrace Projects is able to leverage extensive global Internet points-of-presence and enhanced terrestrial core network to ensure speedy deliver of your data traffic once it hits the ground. Customers have access to dedicated point-to-point leased line and ISDN connections to provide a reliable and efficient last-mile solution to bring satellite traffic from the field to your headquarters office in the most reliable and secure manner.
Terrace offers a comprehensive terrestrial network through top-tier carriers. We are able to provide services delivering the highest quality voice, data and video communications at any rate to anywhere on the globe, ensuring that regardless of the scope or volume of your communications demands, we have the solution you need.