What Are Managed Services?
Wikipedia defines Managed Services as “the practice of transferring day-to-day relatedmanagement responsibility as a strategic methodfor improved effective and efficient operations inclusive of Production Support and lifecycle build/maintenance activities.”
Key Benefits of Managed Services
- Reduces costs, including traditional service fees, hardware, IT operations, and transport
- Eases adoption of new business processes
- Increases levels of support and network availability without additional staff
- Makes the IT budget more stable and predictable
- Provides access to the latest technology with limited risk
- Provides access to an enhanced skills base
- Makes it easier to adapt to changing business conditions
How will managed services benefit your business:
- Reduce costs compared to internally managed Satellite Networks Building and maintaining a Satellite Network often costs more than companies estimate because of the hidden costs of support, maintenance, repair, configuration, and downtime.
- Increase reliability and guarantee SLAs
- Terrace Projects is able to deliver higher availability levels than possible in most Government Satellite Networks because of our 24- hour operations, sophisticated troubleshooting resources, and experience in network design.
- Terrace Projects assumes responsibility for the onsite management of customer equipment, both mobile and fixed.
- Terrace Projects uses advanced planning and analysis tools to design and deploy Satellite Networks according to accepted best practices.